1) Safety and Security Window Films at National Geographic Society Campus, Washington
“Both installations did exactly what we needed them to; now we have increased safety and receive exceptional energy savings. Best of all, we achieved it through a solution that was both attractive and effective – it didn’t darken the rooms, and doesn’t take anything from the architect’s original intent. Solar Gard and Armorcoat were the ideal retrofit products for our campus.” Richard Neil, chief engineer
2) Safety and Security Window Films at Department of Energy, Washington, D.C.
“The Department of Energy has to lead by example when it comes to energy conservation. This solar safety window film improved the energy efficiency and interior climate of the building, while also providing an extremely valuable extra safety measure. Employees are more secure knowing that Solar Gard film is constantly hard at work ensuring their safety and comfort.”
3) Dutch ministry of infrastructure chooses Sentinel Plus Silver 20
4) Stainless Steel Window Film at Private residence in Arden
5) Sterling 40 window film for Offices
6) Silver 20 window film at School
7) The Radisson Twin Towers reaps benefits from Solar Gard window film. Approximately 70,000 square feet (6,500 square meters) of Solar Gard Stainless Steel 10 was installed for its progressive performance qualities to improve visibility into rooms and outdated building appearance.
8) Fountain Valley Medical Buildings, California. Four different types of OSW film were applied to Building 11160 to demonstrate the options available. The decision was made to proceed with Sentinel Plus Silver 20 OSW for the more than 2,000 windows (both buildings). Silver 20 OSW gave the exteriors – which had turned various shades of dark gold over the years – a clean and contemporary visual aesthetic, with clear views and natural light inside.
9) Protecting the Royal Albert Hall The Royal Albert Hall has to be protected from any potential terrorist attacks. Key to this is making the venue’s 188 windows blast proof, which is why the Hall has installed Armorcoat.
10) Sterling 70 – Sleek and descrete for a Pharmacy
11) University of Arizona Reduce Energy Costs 30% in Just the First Month
12) Solar Control Window Film Protects this 18th Century-Inspired Home: The spacious and impeccably decorated home – all 38,000 square feet of it – is filled with precious antique furniture, original artwork, an in-home theater and gold leaf crown molding. Though beautiful, the light passing through unprotected windows would expose their home’s interior to fading and produce undesired glare and heat pockets.