Fresh vegetables! You know that they are good for your health, right? With pretty red tomatoes that are good for your health, shall we make the dinner table more abundant?
- Tomato (600g), 3 tablespoons of tomato paste,
- 1 onion, 1 tablespoon of vinegar,
- 2 tablespoons of sugar, Salt, Pepper
- Make slice cuts in the tomatoes and bring them to parboil. Then, peel off the tomato skin.
- Add the tomatoes and onion in to the blender. Turn the dial to MIN and slowly turn to MAX for blending. Blend up until you reach the preferred texture.
- Now, heat up a pan on low heat and add the blended ingredients and bring them to a slow boil, until the mixture thickens.
- Pour the mixture and store it in a container of your choice, and store in a room temperature setting.