Carrot Banana Orange Smoothie
Carrot is a very good source of vitamin C and dietary fiber. It’s a great smoothie for dieting.
- 1 carrot (100g), 1 banana (100g),
- 1 orange (300g), ½ cup milk (120ml)
- Cut the ingredients to small pieces. Make sure to remove the orange peel.
- Freeze the cut ingredients.
- Thaw the frozen ingredients for about 10 minutes before use.
- Close the smart cap. Slowly feed all of the ingredients into the Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer.
- Pour the milk into the juicer after all the ingredients have been added and let the juicer run for 20 seconds to mix.
- Serve and Enjoy